A wonderfully delicate flavour at a fraction of the price of calves’ liver, our lambs’ liver is a delicious and versatile cut – pan fry it, grill it, cook it in a cream sauce, or add it to a casserole or chop into yummy faggots – you choose.
- A seasonal luxury from lamb grazed on Welsh salt marshes, with a uniquely delicious flavour and texture
- Traditionally pan fried or grilled – how about dipping yours in flour, and frying with carrots and onions?
- Delicious when casseroled in a rich gravy, or in traditional Welsh faggots
- Our delicious Welsh lamb is 100% traceable from field to plate
- Diced to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston
100% Welsh lamb