This meaty slow-roasting or braising joint is full of flavour, and literally falls off the bone once cooked. Lamb Leg Shank was a forgotten cut until a host of celebrity chefs brought it back into fashion.
Many foodies see lamb shanks as a real treat, so try one and discover what you’ve been missing out on – you won’t regret it! All our lamb is dry hung the old-fashioned way, for the best flavour and texture.
- A seasonal luxury from lamb grazed on Welsh salt marshes, with a uniquely delicious flavour and texture
- Lamb shank, braised or slow-roasted, is a real favourite with celebrity chefs
- A comforting cut for winter meals, and fantastic value
- Delicious cooked with tomatoes, rosemary, bay and red wine
- Our Welsh lamb is 100% traceable, and reared on family farms
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston
100% Welsh lamb