No products in the basket.
- Secure online shopping
- Delivery across mainland GB
- Free delivery on orders £80+
- Overnight courier
Award-winning online butchers, with shop in Pembrokeshire
At Gwaun Valley Meats you’ll discover delicious meat prepared the traditional way, by our artisan butchers…
There’s Welsh lamb and mutton, native breed Welsh beef, free-range pork, chicken and duck, and more besides, all prepared and cut to order by our artisan butchers.
And don’t miss our hand-crafted meat and charcuterie products – ham hocks smoked over oak chippings, Gwaun Valley faggots, home-cured bacons and gammons, and traditional Pembrokeshire hams. Take a look at our products today.
We’re ‘True Taste of Wales’ reserve winner for our Gwaun Valley cooked ham, and ‘Great Taste: Best Welsh Speciality’ winner for our home-cured back bacon.
- Butchery done the traditional way by our team of artisan butchers
- All our beef and lamb is dry aged for the best flavour and texture
- Meat fully traceable from field to fork, and often sourced from farms within a few miles of our shop
- We cut out the middle man wherever possible, ensuring you get the highest quality meat at the best prices
- Sole supplier of Pembrokeshire Heathland Beef, produced by local farmers working in partnership with the National Trust.
- Award-winning online butchers – delivering throughout mainland Britain.
Fully traceable from field to fork…
Customers rightly want to know how their food is produced, and where it’s come from, so we develop long-term relationships with farmers and suppliers, many of whom come from within a few miles of our butcher’s shop – ensuring all our meat is 100% traceable from field to fork.