Our boneless and rolled Salt Marsh Welsh Legs of Lamb are ideal for roasting or barbecuing, and are wonderfully easy to carve. All our lamb is dry hung the old-fashioned way, for the best flavours and textures.
- A seasonal luxury from lamb grazed on Welsh salt marshes, with a unique flavour and texture
- Perfect for your Sunday roast, and easy to unroll and stuff with fresh herbs, lemon, anchovies… you name it
- Butterflied and boned these lamb legs are also great for the barbecue
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers, here in Letterston
- Sourced from traditional family farms, and fully traceable from field to fork
100% Welsh lamb