A superb value “on the bone” roasting joint that’s steeped in flavour, Salt Marsh Shoulder of Lamb is probably the most flavoursome of all our Welsh lamb roasting joints.
Slow roast it to pack even more of a punch. All our lamb is dry hung the old-fashioned way, for the best flavour and texture.
- A seasonal luxury from lamb grazed on Welsh salt marshes, with a uniquely delicious flavour and texture
- Delicious when roasted slowly – the meat will literally drop off the bone
- Great marbling gives great succulence and flavour
- Perfect for pot-roasted stews, including Welsh Cawl
- Our delicious lamb is 100% traceable and Welsh
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers, here in Letterston
100% Welsh lamb