A showstopper of a Welsh lamb joint, from best end of loin – expertly prepared by our artisan butchers here in Letterston. And the French trim makes for the best possible presentation on the dinner table. All our lamb is dry aged the old-fashioned way, for the best flavour and texture.
- A seasonal luxury from lamb grazed on Welsh salt marshes, with a uniquely delicious flavour and texture
- A sophisticated roast for a celebratory meal or party table centrepiece
- Sear in a frying pan, to seal in the juices, then roast in a hot oven with the fat side seasoned or glazed
- Marinate overnight with garlic, rosemary and olive oil, for a flavour of the Mediterranean
- Wonderfully tender and easy to carve, when cooked correctly – just slice down between the bones
- Our delicious Welsh lamb is 100% traceable from field to fork
100% Welsh lamb