Our succulent and tender fillet steaks are a real delight – they’re lean and delicious, and perfect for pan frying, or grilling – when we cook fillet steak, we add a little butter to the pan and baste the meat a little during frying.
- Often flash fried, with a sauce, or used to make Beef Wellington
- A real treat of a steak from inside the sirloin – lean, tender and delicious
- Try not to overcook your fillet steak, as can easily dry out
- From grass-fed cattle, naturally reared on family farms – many of them just a few miles from our shop
- All our Welsh beef is dry-aged in time-honoured fashion, for the best flavour and texture
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in West Wales.
100% Welsh Beef