This versatile prime-cut of Welsh beef comes from the lower part of the rump, and simply oozes flavour. Silverside is suitable for roasting, pot-roasting, casseroling and braising – and you can even cut it into thin minute steaks – you choose.
- A lean and boneless cut with a wide-grained texture, making it easy to carve
- Slow roast for better tenderness – let mash or polenta soak up the lovely juices
- Dry-aged in time-honoured fashion, delivering the best possible flavour and texture
- Welsh beef from family farms rather than factory farms, from grass-fed cattle – with full traceability from field to fork
- Always cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Pembrokeshire
100% Welsh beef