A fantastic value prime-cut, from the rear of the animal, Topside is ideal for slow roasting, pot roasting, braising, boiling or casseroling. This is a favourite in our family for cold beef sandwiches.
All our Welsh beef is dry-aged the old-fashioned way, for the best flavour and texture.
- A wonderfully lean cut of beef – easy to cut, because there are no bones
- Optional: rolled and tied with an extra layer of fat, for basting, to make the joint suitable for roasting
- Our beef is dry-aged in time-honoured fashion, delivering the best possible flavour and texture
- Welsh beef from family farms rather than factory farms, from grass-fed cattle with full traceability from field to fork
- Always cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston
100% Welsh beef