Introducing the perfect joint for braising or stewing, cut from the shoulder of the beast.
- Our personal favourite for succulent slow-cooked roasts and pot roasts
- A fabulous value cut that is ideal braised, or cooked in stews and casseroles
- Braise with vegetables and herbs, topped with grated potato and parsnip
- Welsh beef from naturally reared grass-fed cattle
- Dry-aged in time-honoured fashion, for the best flavour and texture
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in historic Letterston
100% Welsh beef