My personal favourite, our Rib Eye Steaks are cut from the fore rib, and are well marbled – with a central “eye” of fat adding to the wonderful flavour.
- Full of flavour from the marbling and central “eye” of fat
- The juiciest of all the steak cuts we sell
- Cook with a knob of anchovy butter for a delicious taste of the south of France
- From grass-fed cattle, naturally reared on family farms – many of them just a few miles from our shop
- All our Welsh beef is dry-aged in time-honoured fashion, for the best flavour and texture
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in West Wales
100% Welsh Beef