From the middle back of the animal, our on-bone sirloin steaks have a wonderful deep beef flavour, with the bone adding extra flavour.
- Excellent pan fried, grilled, griddled or barbecued
- A premium “meat eater’s steak”
- We enjoy ours rubbed with garden herbs, then griddled
- From grass-fed cattle, naturally reared on family farms – many of them just a few miles from our shop
- All our Welsh beef is dry-aged the traditional way, for the best flavours and textures
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in West Wales
100% Welsh Beef