Considered by many chefs to be the “king” of pork joints, this treat of a cut is ideal for roasting and braising. We start ours on the barbecue then finish in the oven, bringing out some really fabulous cooking flavours.
- A long piece of meat running from the shoulders to the rump
- Add garlic and fennel seeds for a taste of Tuscany
- Sweet and succulent when grilled or roasted whole
- A couple of herbs you might like to try with pork are bay leaves and fennel
- Traditionally reared pigs have the freedom to roam
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston
100% Free Range British Pork