Succulent slow-roast joint from the neck of the animal, which makes a great roast, and is well suited to slow cooking in stews and casseroles. This Joint is ideal for Pulled Pork.
- A mouthwateringly meaty joint from the blade bone, with good marbling for flavour
- Our collar pork comes from free range pigs, with the freedom to roam
- One of the best pork joints for crackling
- Stew with root vegetables for a delicious and warming winter stew
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston, in Pembrokeshire
100% Free Range British Pork