This meaty slow-roasting or braising joint is full of flavour, and literally falls off the bone once cooked. Lamb Leg Shank was very much a forgotten cut of lamb, until a host of celebrity chefs brought it back into fashion.
Many foodies see lamb shanks as a real treat, so try one and discover what you’ve been missing out on.
- Braised or slow-roasted lamb shank is a favourite with celebrity chefs
- Dry aged the old-fashioned way, for the best flavour and texture
- A comforting cut for winter meals, and fantastic value
- Delicious cooked with tomatoes, rosemary, bay leaves and red wine
- Our Welsh lamb is 100% traceable, and is reared on local family farms
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston
100% Welsh lamb