A showstopper of a Welsh lamb joint, from best end of loin – expertly prepared by our artisan butchers here in Pembrokeshire. And the French trim makes for the best possible presentation on the dinner table.
- All our lamb is dry hung and aged the old-fashioned way, for the best flavour and texture.
- A sophisticated roast perfect for special occasions and celebrations
- Sear in a frying pan to seal in the juices, then roast in a hot oven with the fat side seasoned or glazed
- Marinate overnight with garlic, rosemary and olive oil, for a flavour of the Mediterranean
- Wonderfully tender and easy to carve, when cooked correctly – just slice down between the bones
- Our delicious Welsh lamb is 100% traceable and local.
100% Welsh lamb