A succulent Welsh lamb cut, from best end of loin – possibly the finest of lamb cuts, 4-Rack of Lamb definitely has the wow factor. All our lamb is dry hung and aged the old-fashioned way, for the best flavour and texture.
- An excellent roast for a Sunday lunch, and easy to carve – you simply slice down between the bones.
- Sear in a frying pan, to seal in the juices, then roast in a hot oven with the fat side seasoned or glazed
- Delicious when marinated overnight with garlic, rosemary and olive oil
- Our delicious Welsh lamb is 100% traceable and local, mainly sourced from local family farms in this part of Pembrokeshire
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Pembrokeshire
100% Welsh lamb