Very strongly flavoured and ideal for braising with onions and carrots… you can also use Ox Liver to boost the flavour of stews, casseroles, hot pots, pies, or even faggots. If you don’t like strong liver flavours, soak it in milk first, for a more subtle flavour.
- Trim and rinse thoroughly before cooking
- Seriously delicious when stewed with bacon, onions and root veg
- Makes intensely meaty faggots when mixed with suet, onions, breadcrumbs and sage
- This liver is from naturally reared grass-fed Welsh cattle
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston, in the heart of rural Pembrokeshire.
100% Welsh beef