Seriously tender Beef Top Rump Roasting Joint is an excellent value cut for your next roast lunch, and it’s easy to carve because there’s no bone.
- From grass fed cattle, naturally reared just a few miles from our shop
- Delicious and lean
- The upper part of the rear, characterized by thin sheets of fat that add flavour
- Many chefs “quick cook” this joint, so there’s a crust on the outside and it’s tender and succulent on the inside.
- Can be sold barded with extra fat, if required by the cook – please make your order by phone if you require extra fat
- Pembrokeshire beef from naturally reared grass fed cattle
- Dry-aged the traditional way, for the best flavour and texture
- Cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston
100% Welsh beef