The classic roasting joint for your Sunday lunches and celebrations, our Heathland Beef Sirloin joints strike the perfect flavour/texture balance – a fantastic choice.
Legend has it that this cut got its name from the knighting of the cut by King James I of England – arise Sir Loin!
- Heathland Beef, produced from a partnership between local farmers and the National Trust – by choosing this beef you’re helping to conserve and protect our environment
- Both delicious and lean, Heathland Beef is ruby red and has a unique flavour and texture
- A truly delicious on-the-bone cut – give it a go
- Dry aged the traditional way, for the best possible flavour and texture
- Grass and heathland-fed Welsh beef, from family farms rather than factory farms – with full traceability from field to fork
- Always cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Pembrokeshire
100% Welsh Beef