A fantastic value prime-cut, from the rear of the animal, our Beef Topside joint is ideal for slow roasting, pot roasting, braising, boiling or casseroling. This is a favourite in our family for cold beef sandwiches.
- From grass fed cattle, naturally reared just a few miles from our shop
- A wonderfully lean cut of beef – easy to cut, because there are no bones
- Optional: rolled and tied with an extra layer of fat, for basting, to make the joint ideal for roasting – contact us by phone to order the extra layer of fat
- Our beef is dry-aged in time-honoured fashion, delivering the best possible flavour and texture
- Always cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston.
100% Welsh beef