This versatile prime-cut of Beef comes from the lower part of the rump, and oozes with oodles flavour. Beef Silverside is suitable for roasting, pot-roasting, casseroling and braising – and you can even cut it into thin minute steaks – you decide.
- From grass fed cattle, naturally reared just a few miles from our shop
- A lean and boneless cut with a wide-grained texture, which is easy to carve
- Slow roast for better tenderness – let mash or polenta soak up the lovely juices
- Dry-aged in time-honoured fashion, delivering the best possible flavour and texture
- Always cut to order by our artisan butchers here in Letterston.
100% Welsh beef