There’s nothing better than a sizzling pork and leek sausage – ours are made here in Letterston from free-range native breed pork… the zing of leek really lifts the flavour of the pork, and brings you a real taste of Wales.
- Perfect for a good old-fashioned fry up, or how about trying your hand at a sausage pie?
- Add some pork and leek “je ne sai quoi” to your casserole, or add them to your Sunday roast
- A firm family favourite with our customers, made using prime cuts of pork – mainly shoulder steaks
- From free range native-breed pigs, given the freedom to roam outdoors
- Leeks are an old Welsh favouite – many Welsh people still wear them on St Davids Day, a tradition that dates back to the historical figure, Dafydd Gam, or perhaps all the way back to St. David himself.
- 72% Pork